Sunday, January 18, 2004

FRI (16/1):
In the afternoon, meet up with L and her b.f , A. A took a couple of pics for my items to be sold on E-bay. After that, I had to dash back home for a shower and rush down to Subi to meet the g.fs.
I had an excellent VT meet at Subi with Sara, Anna and Gwynnth. As Gwyn suggested we are indeed the true girls of summer.*lol*. Followed by a fanastic meal at Oriels (which is our usual hangout) plus heaps of chats and non stop yakkings, we went to Subi Hotel for pubbing session.Didn't get any booze coz we are driving. Wanted to go to Lama bar but it was a long queue to get in. Nevertheless, subi hotel seems to be flooded with lots of hot cuties which makes me wanna screaaaaaaam!*lol*

SAT: (17/1)
Was kinda tired but had to get up early to be at the pod clinic at 9.30am. I was assisting CR to do a curettage of wart and he maybe offering me a job!! Whee! So i guess i'll just have to wait for his wife to ring me and see how it goes in regards about the job. Well, better than nothing! It was certainly a good experience for me indeed. With such a hot and powerful temperature, spent my time chilling out in the malls instead.
And my bloody housemate' s friend, I JUST CAN"T STAND THE WAY HE blocks the garage and I can't park in. Bloody no commom sense. What's worst, my hand brake is failing on me! GOSH* was panicking for a second. Rang up my ex-pt and got everything fixed. Thank goodness. Had a wonderful dinner with him and his wifey too. Very nice oldies :P
Other than that, receive an e-mail on my sports trainer job! The head of umpire of WAFL wanna meet me on TUE!!! Horray!

SUN (18/1)
Had a short tiff with a fren of mine yesterday. He accussed me of not saying Hi to him despite sending me messages. Let me tell you for sure. I HATE being accussed. I left the computer on when i was going to the mall.And the internet gets disconnected automatically after 5 hours connection. What' more, he kept saying sending me multiple messages which I ONLY received one. To think that he has helped me to fix my computer, now I'm beginning to wonder is it because he wants something more from me. I had my own reason to be on invisible mode on ICQ and he don't have to know why and so does the rest of my Icq pals.I have my own choice. He's only a friend and not anyone closer than my parents or dear ones.To even think that he expressed his liking on me drives me more nuts! I think he's just wasting his time plus I'm totally 101% not even interested in him.Yes, not even a single chance and I'm confident in saying this. He's just freaking me out....and plus a total SNAG (sensitive new age guy) and if he wants the thing to be done his way or he just wanna win his own way, go ahead.I can't handle such demanding man like him and not even interested in his baggage".
Don't mess with me coz' i'm not into this.

No comments: