Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Still no news of permanent residency?? What can i say about the migration standard here. I guess i just have to wait and wait and more wait.
DUH*
No signs of job employment in Perth except in Victoria! I seriously considering moving there after 2004 as there are heaps more full time job avaliable. Saw an advert was offering 60k for a new grad! Anyway,for the sake of my upcoming degree in March, I simply have to learn to forgo the opportunity.

If only I cans secure my PR fast enough, I would love to start off work in a government hospital.No doubt the pay aren't that great but with the learning experiences that I'll be able to gain, that is not a problem with me.

I reckon I';ll be stuck working in an orthotic lab (with pay like 12bucks/hr) till i get a job.
So pathetic......Am I beginning to lose faith in myself??


No comments: