He was the man whom I felt most comforable with ever before. Brings back good memories indeed. It took me a great deal of pains and intensity to learn to let him go initially. As far as to my understanding, he is definitely not the one. I asked myself....Am I in love with his lust , looks, or as a whole person? What makes him such a desirable man? Or perhaps, I craved too much about being love and cuddles.
To think that I'll not see him again until he is in town recently. Is this what you call fate?
No, I'm not getting hurt this time. History will not repeat itself.
I don't like the idea of being dump and have not time for2 fast and 2furious relationship.
Right now, I'm only interested doing my 2nd degree and get more locum pod job.
I need to work work work...more extra work! so that I'm able to sponsor a child overseas and buying at least 100 pairs of shoes for poor kids in Vietnam. That's my ultimate goal :)
Part2: Don't think I do well on my interview today. The boss looks so pretendious. I may sound a little judegemental but it;s one of those feelings you get. Had to do this personality test too. Grrr* He claimed that I arrived a little late even though I was right on dot! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment