Wednesday, January 14, 2004

I had my 2nd dose of acupuncture for my neck stiffness today. This time was done by CR, who is one of my lecturer at the pod school. So went down to his private clinic, no apointment was needed to book in and moreoever, he gave me a reasonable price for the consultation charges. What's more I can ask for?

I used to have a wishing star (which gets illuminated once the light is off) pasted on ceiling in my bedroom in Singapore. Now the wish of becoming a podiatrist is taking its effect. :))

Now, my short term plan on my career wise is like this:
1) Become a fully accredited podiatrist in 2 years time.
2) Post grad /Masters in 2 years later ..which I'll be 28 years old.Hmm......

Long term goal:
1) Bring the field of Podiatry into South East Asia. This may sound ridiculous but I'm not giving up till I try.


No comments: