Saturday, January 31, 2004

Got a call from CR today and he wants me to work at this southern districts citizen's corner next Thurs! This will be the my 1st time seeing patients on my own. How exciting would that be!
Feeling lethargic from yesterday's partying with the SQ boys ( even though they are actually pilot trainees). It was good fun and the boys are really easy to get along.A couple of funny"dramas" along the way and CHURCH club had more men than women! I guess things will definitely change when the overseas students are back for the new semester. Met another new friend, P.through G. She is sure one hot happening lady with a laid back out-going personality.Heh. Didn't suffer from any bouts of hangover except with an aching neck. Woke up early in the morning to do all my laundry stuffs. Met up with L for Mackers and still feeling...lethargic..Think i'm getting old! BooBOO!!
Anyhow, I still went for a run at South Perth and weather is perfect for a jog.
Tried Loreal's new exfoliating scrub and now my skin is silky smooth which I think any men would die for. *evil grins*
I'm beginning why a man's chest is always more comfortable than my bed.. Hmph*

No comments: