Wednesday, February 04, 2004

S's birthday on last Sunday and had a wonderful celebration@Little creatures (and yet someone mixed up the name as Toy Story?? -Hilarious indeed).And yes, excellent dinner and all of us proceed to Karaoke session@northbridge. I've not sing for donkey years. My singing kakis are long 'gone' and literally, I've lost track with all the latest songs. What can i say staying on the dark side of Oz.
The boys have been an excellent bunch of blokes. Non stop laughings and rubbish yakkings about everything under the sun. I was rather embrassed to see D coz' of what happened last Fri. Then again, I'll just keep my cool and remain as a cool grrrl!

Pa called last night and said that they might not make it for my convocation. The reason being his new Camry is coming out this month, plus with my hectic school fees to pay and he hopes to earn a bit more rather than spending 1500 for those few days of stay. I totally understand Pa and really appreciate what he did for me.
Being not dissappointed of Pa and Ma not coming is a lie. But i'm sure i'll get over it and who shall i give away the 2 tickets to? I was thinking about giving to a couple whose husband was my ex-patient.
Oh, Pa bought a new digi cam for me!! Finally!! I'm so excited!!
panasonic with 4 megapixels...well, better than no camera! Yippee!
I;ve not read up much for tomorrow's trial clinic.
arrghh!

No comments: