St Valentine's Day
I was totally pissed with G. I knew all along he was interested in me but I don't give a damn. How can he try to hit on me especially when he has a flight stewardness g.f of 5 years? Hello, I'm not such an easy lady as any guy would think. I hate guys who can't drink and make a fool of themselves eventually. These guys should might as well stay at home. He tried kissing me and that put me off totally. To the extent which I can't handle him anymore, I called a cab and sent him straight off outta my place.
What have i done to deserve men like this?
God, wish uni will start faster and more jobs start rolling in for me!
Went out with Anna today at Fremantle's Bennys. Anna never failed to brighten up my day and knowing her was a great pleasure. Leah and Kelly (Anna's high school mates) came later to join us. All of us had a fantastic chat and later we decided we might wanna catch UNDER THE TUSCANY SUN starred Diana Lane.Rating 7/10.
On my way home, I don't know.....I just teared as I drove along Leach H'way.....
Thanks to those freaking love songs on da radio......
I know I'll get over it.....
and I'll still be waiting for the man who would buy me a tulip.
No comments:
Post a Comment