Super ultra hot weather with a temperature of bloody 40 degrees celsius. I don't even feel like eating anything. All I want is to drink ,drink and drink more fluids. Worked at the orthotic lab as usual. Nothing unusual happened except hearing one of the men at work yelling to his wife over the phone. D - a married man in his mid 20s was literally screaming over the phone coz he was upset as his wife sent him a nasty e-mail (sorta accusing him of something which D didn't do it).
Why can't couples just sit down and talk to each other nicely and sort out whatever problems that's on each others' minds?
Getting pissed and firing not- so -nice comments will not change the situations anyway.
It's so so sad to see couples quarrelled.
So what is the marriage vows for in the first place?? I am beginning to ponder.......
I'm pretty sure it has its significant values and meanings....hmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment