Thursday, February 12, 2004

ME, MYSELF, and I - Beyonce

Is the boredom getting on top of my head? I wish uni starts sooner and hope I'll get more jobs at private clinic. Don't like the ideal of idling around too much. Such a waste of time and unproductive.

Ma may be coming to my convocation! Pa called this morning!! yippee. And worked a few hours at the orthotic lab this morning and the boys at work are just cracking me up. Headed down to the pool coz the weather is bloody 39 degrees celsius....*faint*

After that, L wanted to go carousel and buy Valentine's gift for her b.f. So I;m kind enough to give her a lift and plus, she cooked Beehoon for me. I'm kinda afraid of seeing her partner, A. That time he appeared in his red boxers in front of me which is so DUH*-

Not sure what's wrong with me today.....a leetle sian...bought 4 packs of Midori.
*shrugs*

No comments: