Bloggie,
Had an excellent nightout last Saturday party out at Metro City. Matt was nice to offer me a ride there and G was sitting next to me in the back seat. Don't feel like even making eye contact with him (read my pervious blog) coz' i find him such a sicko! Anyway,met more peeps there which i couldn't have imagine. Generally, I drank heaps from midori illusion, burbeon coke,vodhka redbull to screwdrivers. Erm, I think I should set up my own foot business soon. Most of the peeps I've spoken to has some form of foot disorders! I would have earn heaps if I start charging them consultation fees :P
Then again, I know i'm a rather soft-hearted person and couldn't bear to see sick and sufferings of any forms. I always have this idea of buying school shoes in massive bulks and donate to the kids in Vietnam or other poorer states.So that gives me a good reason to marry a rich husband! *lol*
I have a total hair revamp today. Cut and coloured streaks all done by this Asian hairdresser. I love it! Being in a health care profession, one shouldn't be too rigid with the outlooks. Add a little more vibrant to your clothes or hair to add zest in your life or even patients' lives! Rather than the good old black, blue , grey.Geez!
S smsed me today.....just met him once at da club but it seems alright to me. Well, I've yet to find out more about him. He offered me a ride to hippee.See how it goes..coz ma is here tomorrow.
I think I'm not used to hanging with SG dudes. Maybe I find them being less flexible, more cranky, less easy going and not being gentlemanly enough!*Sigh* and also if they would stop assuming things............wat the?
No comments:
Post a Comment