Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Bloggie,

I've been busy like hell for the past few weeks.
Firstly, mom came over to Perth for 5 days.It was good that mom came over coz I missed her cooking! Plus, I gotta work and showing her around stuff like this. Mom and i had our very own karaoke and shopping sessions. Wish mom is here permanently! :P
The graduation ceremony was held at the Curtin Forum (open space) and ended with enchanting fireworks finale . Can't believe how time files as i began to recall my first day at the uni and being the one and only Asian in class.How daunting!
Anyway, my 2nd degree just got started yesterday. The timetable was in a mess.Tourism managment lectures clashed with nursing research. Didn't know I had to attend tutorial.Missed my orientation day. Uhmm..that's bad enough.
What worst, went to immigration office last Mon and I waited approximately one and a half hours just to get the VISA renewed. SOB* I've never felt so "stoned" before.

More podiatry jobs start rolling in. Most likely will be working a few hours here and there making my weekdays packed to the brim. Then again, it's only a few hours work and so, not really packed :P hurhur!

Countdown to my b'day: 4 more days to go! Whee....I missed celebrating it in SG actually :O(
Wonder if I'll get any surprises at all.......

No comments: