Temperatures will be soaring up high in Perth again starting this weekend! Time to hit down the beach in my skimpy bikinis. *lol*
I've been doing some reflective thinking on myself lately such as what have i achieved, why am I doing this and that and so on.
There are 2 greatest regrets in my life: one is not being able to see my grandparents even before I was born and the other is not having to do well in my O-levels (coz' mom was sick).
Back to reflective thinking, I never thought that I am capable of obtaining 2 Science degrees myself. Hard work and great efforts have been constantly pumped in during the course of studys and certainly, it's sweet to see the end results of my fruit of labour.The other reason which I'm doing this because it's for the sake of my children. Despite the fact that I'm not married or having a boyfriend, no one can predict what the future would be like for anyone. Ultimately, I would love to leave a legacy for my children and their children and so on.The motto is: Never look down upon for who you are, and what matters most is having respect on yourself.
I thank my parents who brought me up imparting their understandings on life, teaching me the art of religion, having to respect someone in regardless they are being labelled good or bad characters.
My missions to be accomplished:
1) Bringing Podiatry Services into South East Asia
2) Sponsoring footwear to poor kids in SEA countries
3) Becoming an Orthopodiatric Surgeon
4) Set up my own private foot clinic
5) Sponsoring a child through World Vision
No comments:
Post a Comment