I'm lost, hurt,angry, emotionally depressed.
My day takes on a total toll of turmoil, torture and a depressed heart.
I've never felt so down to the lowest point and I've been trying constantly to pick myself up.
Meeting more and more bad eggs in my life. When are they gonna ever end? IF only they can start using their brains to think rather than their balls. Maybe I'm too nice, too kind-hearted and sets an easy target for the dudes. I'm sick and tired of meeting such dudes and I hope and pray that it will all come to an end eventually.
Scenerio 1:Being a friend of V, he even lied to me that he's married and that engagment ring was bought by his mother as claimed.Wtf does he want to lie about his status?Is that so shamless to tell others that you are actually married?
Scenerio 2: Whenever I'm beginning to put on a trust to build up a friendship with a dude, it will somehow get diverted to something else....it doesn't happen once.
What is the meaning of true love? Maybe in this millenium, it doesn't exists anymore.
Whenever I work in the senior citizen's centre, patients tell me how they met their partners and how they keep their relationships to the strongest point each day makes me envy of them. How many couples can do that nowadays? Pardon me, my mindset still lives very much in the traditional manner. I believe, some things are best left in a traditional way.
Perhaps, I should start focusing mainly on helping my patients. I guess life would be a lot easier for me and patients are happy.
Uni has charged me extra 130 bucks for penalty fees which I have not even got the slightest clue how it happen. Couldn't find that damn receipt which i've paid my school fees earlier on.Things are certainly not going on too well.
Glad VN is there for me......... *hugs* to her and KH.
No comments:
Post a Comment