Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Yo Blogger,

Today's clinic session at the CB senior citizens centre has been good. It's funny how I always got asked by the same type of questions by the oldies in particular every Wednesday afternoon.
Top 3 Questions:
1) "So love, where do you come from?"
2)" Are your family here in Australia?"
3)" Are you married? How can you not have a boyfriend for such a pretty lady like you?"

Uhm...the oldies are generally nice people to get along with. Sometime, the husband will take the wife along or vice versa for their consultation. I mean, isn't that's what true love is all about. Staying and taking care of each other till they get old. This is all I;m asking from my "future" partner.
Hearing their courtship stories always make me envy of them. *sign* What am I rumbling now? Hate the idea of being desperate too.

Oh, one of the patients is soo nice to me! She invited me to have lunch over at her place!Whee! Think she's gonna make some Persian food!:O)

No comments: