Sunday, March 28, 2004

My HTML still suxs as ever.Wish I can have more time to learn about HTML.Spent my whole Friday/Saturday doing tutorials and catching up with school work.Suppose to go down to Metro Nightclub on Saturday night but Christine couldn't make it. So we plan to meet up sometime later. It's sad to hear from Chris that she's leaving for Melbourne this July and even though I hardly know her at all.

Otherwise, I have been spending some time on my virtualtourist pages and Rea from Budapest msged me! We had such a great time yakking nonstop on MSN.

www.virtualtourist.com (check out my nick "FootFetish') has yet become another of my gateway plus a great place to meet friends all over the world. This is the place where I'll put up pics and tips of the places I've been.Takes up lot of time and effort to build up pages especially when i;m using a dial up. Sharing one's cultures and getting to know one's ethnicity have been my interest and hopefully, I wish to go Egypt next year with Mom. Chatted with Fred from France earlier on....he told me his g.f's mom just passed away from cancer 2 weeks ago :O(
More postcards start rolling in from Netherlands and Malaysia .All are from VT members. So sweet of them!Makes me feel like I'll never be left alone in this world.

My mobile phone didn't ring for the whole day on Saturday *sign* ......guess i'll hit the books for now. Will be catching Secret Garden Concert later at Perth Concert Hall (with myself of course!).

No comments: