Dear Bloggie,
I've got headaches again with neck stiffness........:O( Pop 2 tabs of panandols straight into my mouth the first thing in the morning. It is one of those pain which I don't think I can stand it for more than 3 secs.What's wrong with me? Why do I keep getting such headaches? Seen the physio, GP, acupuncture, heat therapy, exercises doesn't help to improve the situation. I don't think I'm suffering from any stress. My life is just seems busy and that's about it.
Talked a lot with my housemate, Charles last night. He's worried that I'm not getting any boyfriends! *lol* He actually gave me lots of advice from the men's point of views and to think that he is behaving like a man for the first time. BTW, he's only 21 this year. He said I'll be hopeless by the age of 30 if there's still isn't any signs of men coming after me. What the??
Waiting for Bob now to come and pick up my car.
I need to start on those bloody assignments soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment