Monday, March 15, 2004

Dear bloggie,
I have been really caught up with work so much so that I feel that I've got hardly any space to breathe. Started my 2nd uni degree in Nursing 2 weeks ago and not sure why I am keep proscrastinating to commence my tonnes of assignments. Tell me about it, I've actually calculated there are roughly about 10 pieces of work waiting for me. Not happy.

On the other hand, I'm embarking on my new career as a podiatrist. At the moment, I'm be running 3 private clinics part time and eventually goes into full time practice after graduation. Monday is at Victoria Podiatry and the boss, C is also a clinical supervisor at Curtin Podiatry.Wednesday is at Canning Bridge Senior Citizen's Club and Thurs morning's at First Feet along Canning H'way. It sounds as if I'm having mad weekdays schedule but I'm keeping my cool. Certainly I'm willing to take on the new challenge and looking forward to the end of road of study and earning a full time decent salary.
If I'm not at the clinics, I'll be at the Uni attending classes.
Anyway, can't write up for much now....gonna head off to library before I start my clinical sessions in the afternoon.


No comments: