I'm getting there...
I've been feeling slighty better as the day goes on. Wrote a letter of appeal to the Uni Adminstration to omit the penalty fees if possible.The thing is the tax invoice came really late and i don't forsee why do I have to for that amount of fees.
VN, DK and Tomas have been really a bunch of supporting pals. They know and understand the shi* i'm going through and really thankful for that. I felt almost to the stage that I can't breathe anymore especially when bad shi*s happened all at once. I know I'll get over with that.
Special mentioned goes to Martin.S from Israel: Without his advice, I'll probably not know what to do next. His lengthy emails touched my heart and he "begs" me to be the way I am coz' he know I do care a lot about other people. Simply, he wishes that I'll not change to be a different person just all because of the some craps going on. I did teared a little yesterday....feeling sorry for myself for a sec. But, I'll be stronger than ever. Took back my tears eventually.
I'm that kind of person who gives a lot and not asking any favours in return. In fact, it doesn't really matter to me as I don't really mind or bothered. What can I say, this is just me.
No comments:
Post a Comment