Family and Personal Values
It was a chilling Thursday morning.Had to attend 9am tutorial at the uni and my eyes still half closed.Feeling lethargic from work and study and doing assignments all on a roll.
Made an appointment to see a migration agent next Tue (if I've got my PR, the first thing is I wanna buy a house!*hopefully*). Called the insurance company, spoke to this dude which rattled like an Express train. What an idoit and he can't even answer my question on the public liability(for the period of insurance) practising as a podiatrist.
Pa rang up this morning.and chatted for about half an hour. He knows what has been going on lately and I'm so glad to have a dad like him.How easy can a Father be having to raise up his own kids, working till late, paying off endless amount of bills ranging from home to offices, car payements and daily expenses?
Pa always advise me that what a girl should have in her own values, so that guys will look upon you eventually. He hates the idea of girls having too dependent on their b.fs and fooling around themselves and making them sound so "cheapskate".
That's why I never like that kind of idea too. I love myself more than anything else. In the world of chaos today, people are so different with their mentalities and outlook or perspectives of life.
The question is " how much values do you think you have in yourself?"
People just do what they want and who would actually care to take an additional step of sparing the thoughts of others?
No comments:
Post a Comment