Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Sipping a cuppa Lipton tea.....

Kinda tired from waking up to go work. Planned to watch Passion of Christ myself in the afternoon but i guess, nap is more important than anything else! My housemate, Rike bought me Chocs from shopping trip. SO sweet of her! And yes, PJYMAS party will be on with the girlies this Friday with boozing session along.yippee! I've been lagging on alcohol for quite sometime now.

Sorted out my assignment headings today and perhaps I'm able to start writing tomorrow!

Otherwise, D msged me again and why do people said they'll reply and yet they don't?

Somehow, I am on the verge of detesting guys...for so much they have caused the hurt in me or "betrayed" my kindness or emotions. And please, I'm not asking for it.

Come away with me album has been on the repeating mode.......the last song describes my feelings right now.

"it's not the pale moon, that excites me..
that thrills and delights me..
oh no, it's just the nearness of you...."

No comments: