Friday, April 23, 2004

Feeling tired

Something to blog on just before I go to sleep.
Got too busy recently and hardly had any time to do exercises! Eeks! No good!
Over the weekend, I've been rather disciplined to stay at home and do my assignment. Thank goodness coming to an end. Went to Riverview last Sun and had Nando and a good catch up session with Yulia. She's going to bring me to Sparrows indoesian resturant this Saturday!(what's more, she works there part time too).
I've been running to and fro from the migration office. Finally got all the paper work sorta out and paid a huge amount of money....*hope it's worth it in the end.
Have been working extremely hard....seeing a lot more patients and that is a good thing. I hate to play the waiting game for patients to arrive.

Went down to Hip-e club last Tue and met a few Sq dudes there. Chris and Zhen were the ones who brought me there and Zhen was the designated driver that night. Together, we got into a chat with these Korean dudes who are here learning English. Tim, who is the more outspoken Korean dude, is more daring in his conversation despite the fact he speaks a little broken English. And he's such a cutie and tried to get Zhen to write her mobile number on his multi rider card ( discounted fare cards on trains and buses for students). And there is this Irish guy called James and he's another very quiet and shy boy. Guess it took me a while plus a few shooter before I went to say hi to him. Apparently he lives with oneof the korean dudes . So we chatted a little and he simply refused to dance even with Chris's invitation. Anyway, we continued to chat and he does Waltz dance....i like the way he said this:" you know, you are really sweet, and if u come to ireland with me and dance waltz, very nice. Your height is good for waltz partner for me. " I told him that it would be so embrassed if I kept stepping on his toes. And yet, he returned with this sweet reply:" i don't care if you step on me for 40 times, that is fine."
We gave each other a peck before i headed for my cinderella time (coz i gotta work the next day) and a big huggie..orrr!!
I got his email and the fact is......that email doesn't work. *sigh*

The following night, met up with Zhen, Christ and her 2 g.fs for thai buffet @Hyatt. Of course, i ate like a pig as usual. Hate to feel sorry for my stomach.

Think it's getting really late now.....need to sleep..more later..
Full clinic battle onz tomorrow!Wheee!

No comments: