Dear Bloggie,
Currently I'm at the Nursing Buliding 405 and just got over my research lab tutorial. Was feeling a little lazy waking up early in the morning but I'm still be able to reach the tut on time :P
Went to Betany Church with Y yesterday coz she doesn't know how to get there herself. Y is an indo-girl and also my previous housemate. She is one of the nicest girl whom I ever meet. Y always has this forgiving character and gives more than she takes. She brought along a Bible for me while she prefers to read the Bible in indo language. After church service, we suppose to go to Manise Indo resturant to eat but unfortunately, we arrived a little late. Having Japanese food was the next option then. We'll decide to head down to Riverview church for Easters then.
Went down to Metro last Saturday night. It was the last minute decision until Chris MSNed me to go along with her plus 2 other g.fs (J and Z). Chris was nice to pick me up at my place and gosh* never did I expect to click so well with the girlies.Yakking nonscensical stuffs in the car and I would call it a great bunch of party chicks! It wasn't that difficult than I expected to get a parking in the city. Unfortunately, Z and Chris would move to Mel in July and they keep asking me to tag along.
When we reached the Metro SuperClub, met a few regulars dudes there and prior to that, all the girls took turn to buy shooters ranging from Tequilia, Quickfart, Burbeon, and I can't remember the rest. I haven't been taking shooters for ages. To think that I had about 7 or 8 that night. Plus my favourite Vodka Redbull.
Saw G there and spoke to him for awhile. Even though G attempted to hit on me (but he has a g.f for pete's sake) and that frustrates me much earlier on, I felt sorry for him too. His Pa just passed away and I can imagine the huge amount of stresses that piled on top of his head.On the other hand, trying to concentrate on his flying career. I told my dentist g.f in Mt Isa about it, she commented I shouldn't be bothered too much and who cares what has happened to his situation.
From what I have learnt of life: If someone who tried to do the "bad" things to you, one ought to be more kind to him/her. It's like having the motto to love your enemy. The reason being since these people are just not worth my 2 cents to brood about it , so might as well, let it go and move on with my life.
I guess those baddies (I've met) will get their retribution someday and I'll let the Almighty to handle that.
Back to the club scene, all of us headed down for supper after that and thank godness i didnlt suffer from any hangover.Woohoo!
Just adding on, I spoke to H and A at the club too. I mean, why in the world when you got a g.f , you wanna fool around. And when the girl dumps you, the dude will say it's unfair.
Hope that makes some sense of What i'm trying to say here. In general, I told A and H that it's not easy to find the right kind of girl to be your sweetheart so should learn to cherish what both of you have to offer in a relationship. Love works both ways and if one crumbles, the other soon will collapse eventually. I told H that you can know as many girls as you want but there is a limit in whatever you do. I'm really glad that H loved his g.f a lot and he understands the concept of "being a fool for 9 secs and regret it for the next 9 months".
What a concept!
No comments:
Post a Comment