Oh no! I went out the whole day again. Freaking five or more assignments have been pilling one side and currently, I'm working on care for cancer patients so SLOWLY. *sigh
Woke up real late in the morning.Received a surpise SMS from H and supposed to have coffee but he got a flight later. And D msged me much earlier in the morning too and he has been busy with flights as well.Saw Anna online and we decided to go to Cotte for a cuppa. Rather chilling at the beach and I should have brought along my jacket. Chris msged me later in the day and she came over and picked me up. As usual, we have a fantastic dinner time with heaps of chats and yakkings. Too bad, she's going to mel for a change of enviroment. I'm sure gonna missed her and lost another clubbing kaki pal!So sad!
Spoke to R just now and we planned to have a big bash girlies Pjyamus +drinking party this friday night! woohoo! Hope the plan goes well. And one of the patients invited me over to her place for a nice perisan style dinner this friday.Can't wait for that to happen!
Speaking to Annie now on MSN and can't believe it is already close to 2am. I need to catch some beauty sleep soon. And right now, we are chatting about our exes...and i'm happy she understand about my past better than before. Yes, A is one of the best dudes i've ever been together.And least, Annie knows what/why I'm doing all these are for his and my best interests at heart.....I wish he knows the pain is as great as I felt deep in my heart too...
No comments:
Post a Comment