Monday, April 26, 2004

Wish Love can be like a diamond that lasts forever

I had a busy and fantastic time over the last weekend. I had BBQ last Friday at Chris's place and met up with Zhen @bottle shop to purchase some booze. Too bad I didn't stay for too long coz' I had to attend palliative care placement over the weekends.This meant I gotta wake up early and drove all the way to Shenton park cottage hospice.
After attending the placement on Saturday, Yulia rang and she wanted to bring me to Sparrows- the indonesian resturant where she works as a part time waitress. Picked up Lilly- Yulia's classmate and all of us enjoyed the meals there.Oh! And finally, I managed to drink chin Chow! Wheee@ It's been such a long time ..........haha.
Zhen msged me later that night saying that the irish dude, J and korean guy ( I always call him Mr kim Chee or T) invited us for a drink. So Zhen told them to meet at Cheers bar and we got a drink there. Managed to chat up with J a fair bit and afterwards, he suggested to check out another pub just down the road which has a "live" band. So we headed down to the pub and J was always so sweet and not forgetting to buy me drinks. On the lighter note, I insisted I pay for the next one :) Just the gentlewoman side of me.
J and myself chatted about families, jobs, travels, his homestay in Perth, drinks, music.......and i felt all of a sudden, I wish i had more time to yak with him. And I know he's been hinting on me by saying to me I'm really sweet , if he dances and he has to take me along, he wished he could go to Margaret river with me instead with his friends. And eventually, just before we finished our last drink and pub closing, he took a long long long time to hold my hand. While Z and T were somewhere out there, and J and myself standing outside the pub while he held my hand. And the next thing is he looked into my eyes and asking my permission to plant a kiss onto my lips. He was so gentle with me.....and the next thing I told him was don't even think about taking advantage of me. He was rather mad with me after I said this. He claimed and repeated twice telling me not to think it in such way. He replied I was really sweet and because of my gentle character and personality which he liked it alot.

ME:" Beauty doesn't last for years"
J:" But it is the characters of the person that will never change for years"
ME:" Look at my pimples"
J:" you care too much about your looks and all I like is to look into your big brown eyes"
ME:" Sometimes I wish Love can be like a diamond that lasts forever."
(while J adjusting my diamond pendant and silver chain)

J:" that (diamond) is really nice but you seems to be a little sad which I don't know what is it."

Saddness almost hit onto me because it just reminded me of some jerks out there trying to destroy my life.

J again stated all he wanted is to kiss and hug me.
ME:" Can you take me to Ireland in your suitcase?"
J: " cannot because you are too tall for my suitcase but free accomodation and beers!"

We walked, stopped, kissed and hugged ........till we reached Zhen's car.

No comments: