Saturday, April 17, 2004

Baby Love

Just received an email from my foot friend Joe and his lovely wife from Invercargill, NZ and congrats to their newly arrival of Amy Beth! She's such a sweetie and perhaps, I need to ask Ah Jan or JS of how to post a pic on the blog. Finally, the long awaiting family plan of having a child is fufilled. Joe was in the airforce for 10 years before deciding to pick up podiaty course ; while Kate works full time as a general practitioner to support Joe throughout the pod course. I'll always remember Joe as my partner- in crime /booze where we spend our free time hanging around the local pubs.

Speaking about having kids, I would really love to have my own someday of course. Not many, I'm asking for 2 (I'm not sexual bias). If I ever NOTget married, I wouldn't mind being a single mom. Simply because I do want feel the joys of upbringing a child and of course, there may be obstacles along the way plus, i'm willing to take the challenges in that.

D rang me from Switzerland yesterday and I was astonished to hear that he can't get into the uni there.In other words, he has to go through long distance relatiohship with R again. ORRR! Hence, I hope he'll be able to fufill his wish to come to Aust and study instead. At least, I feel another friend is closer to moi. And I do understand the amount of process that he has to go through (which can be really sux) so I'll always be here for u! :O)

Think I'll cook pasta tonight while trying to finish my palliative assignment SOON!
Arrghh!

No comments: