EMPATHY
Just read Straits Times online earlier on and came across this piece of article saying people should learn to be more empathic rather than acting out of kindness only. I totally agree with this dude who wrote this article. It is true that even some bad people out there can be 'kind' to you but most likely, he/she doesn't possess the quality of being an empathic person. On the other hand, I think SG has to work a lot harder on kindness week or whatever that implements on nation's attitude.
Was chatting with KH earlier on and glad that he is progressing well on his job in SG. I was telling him that he's one of the friends whom I known from the digital zone and still manage to keep in touch till now. Amazing to see how time passes and surely, our ages catch up too.*lol* Watched the Passion of Christ earlier on and was telling this person' (coz I really don't know his name except he being a surgeon) that I was like a silly bean sobbing in the theatre. Gawd!
Tomorrow is the PJ night party with the indo girls and I must remind myself to head down to liqour store for more wines or spirits.
Otherwise, i need to catch with up with this f**king assignment and it's taking way too much time.
Eh, darling Zena,if you are checking my blog, time to throw away that TV of yours or whoever's and start mugging on your med papers.
If you don't do well, don't think about eating SHUI JIAO MIAN. Saying this for your own good! Erm, is this revealing too much of my maternal instinct??
No comments:
Post a Comment