Focus
J didn't called......I'm disappointed or maybe I should not expect too much from him.He's just a tourist and going back to Ireland in Nov. Guess it's about time to forget and let it go.
*sniff*
Went to Hip-E club last night with Zhen.Chris' pigged out. I knew I had to get out of the house coz' I was figeting in front of the computer while typing my assignment. It is such a dread indeed. I went to pick up Zhen and guess what? Saw a couple of SQ dudes there. This time it was Terence, Sam and Sunil. Sure Sunil was hitting on Zhen right away with dozens of conversations at the start. While the rest of us just entertained ourselves and do people watching. Then, T suggested Sunil to send Zhen home while I sent the guys to my place.Morever, I need to go off early to pump some petol for early work the next morning. And also, the 24 hr petrol station wasn't on the way to Zhen's house. After all, T thought it would be nice for both of them to talk a bit more and get to know each other too.*lol*
Time to get focus on my assignment......arrghh*
No comments:
Post a Comment