Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Assumptions

I've learnt not to judge people in regardless what happened. That goes to J. He probably has his own reasons why he didn't call and I just hope he's doing fine.
Making unnecessary assumptions only makes one feel more upset and irritating with all the negative outcomes. Let time tells the truth.

Ok, 4 more assignments to go till the end of the month and that sums up the end of semester, which means, also my nursing degree. With just only one exam to sit in June and I hate that research exam to the max. It is too throat cutting to even study.*sign*

Went to Hip-E club with Chrissy and she got me an English pom to chat with me that night. She was just considerate and doesn't want me to feel left out.Moreover her b.f is there so....you can imagine if you were in my shoes. A kiwi called J (same name as Irish) came and talked to me.He was SooooOOoo shy!? gosh* I talked even louder than him. PLus, he was so gay! That might not be the truth though unless I've asked him :P Awesome nightout indeed.

My boss was asking me if I am going to find an Aussie dude here and get married.Wish i can know the answer *lol*. And i told him that I probably need some recommendations from him and he wanted to intro this 40 yr old muscian (apparently he claimed HE IS A NICE DUDE) to me. No way! erm, that is a bit "far" to catch up uh.
Think everyone is starting worrying for my future....and that makes me shaking a little for now.

Anyway, I'm glad work and school have been keeping me busy. Taking my mind off certain things. And tomorrow I'll be going to St Pat's church to give some free services to the poor and I'm actually looking forward to that!No doubt some friends of mine think I'm crazy treating Aborginals' feet.I mean, what's wrong with that?

No comments: