HOPE
i always "hope" the best for any of my friends -in regardless I've known you for a long or short period of time. I think I 'over-cared' too much at times? Is this normal in the first place? I know I'm currently feeling a little guilty because i saw my g.f's dude is hanging around with a couple of girls and this also verifies of what I've seen with another of his pal. From here, I just 'hope' again the best will come out of it.
Today is my first time offering for free footcare services down at St Pat's community services. Woke up feeling with full of enthusiatics and even though the idea of not getting paid doesn't seem to worry me. In fact, I was working flat out seeing as many people as I can. Sister Alma is nice and guides me along if I do need any help.So does Stella too. Booked an appointment to see a Chiropractor for my sore back. Can't wait for that to happen.
Otherwise, things are going really slow in the clinic.Came back from work and slept through for an hour. Cooked tuna pasta for dinner before heading to uni to print out my assignments. 2 more assignments next week. I'm still hanging there...by next month, I'll be done with my 2nd degree.Whoppie!
No comments:
Post a Comment