Monday, May 24, 2004

Varicosities

I slept too late last night chatting with Vimes and ended up feeling really lethargic the whole of today. Woke up at 7 yish in the morning to go to Uni and then followed by a haircut n colour appointment down at Northbridge. Usually I don't talk much to the hairstylist and let him to do whatever he wants with my hair. I rather enjoy browsing through numerous of fashion mags there.*shrugs* I'm just tired I guess and he even gave me like a mini massage on my shoulders?? For the first time that perks me up a little *wink*
After that,drove down to dunno the-name-of-street to this Viet Chinese cafe called Pha Vin (I think) for lunch. Wanted to renew my nursing staff card and the agency moved to Wellington st instead of St Georges Tce! *sigh gotta make another trip again.Went to POST office for a while and did a bit of food shopping.
Oh, i gave a name card to my hairstylist coz' he complained of foot pain from standing too long hours ;p
Had a quick chat with the Aunty Jessica working at Kongs (chinese food grocery store).She's a nice lady and certainly know which are the days I'll be at the clinic working.Moreoever, the clinic is just a few doors down the street from the chinese store.

I emailed the Irish dude and probably we'll be catching up over the weekend.We shall see then....

Daniel called me from Singapore! Poor him suffering from some incompetent valves and he almost had stripping of the veins done! Nevertheless, he choses to have laser therapy and glad he's feeling much better and lesser pain. We chatted for half an hour and I reckon I do need some compression stockings too with my medial saphenous veins slighty bulging out on my left leg.

No comments: