Everything happens for a reason
Have been running up and about today. Sorted my pay invoice with the boss and I can't wait for the blings blings into my account.Went back home after that and finally, my assignments are reaching till the end of the road. 2 more to go for this semester before I call it quits for this degree programme.
Rang Hung yesterday and hope he can give me more jobs over the coming holiday.I am considering to continue my nursing job too. The other reason why I want to work so hard is because my travel bug is biting on me. My next destination is Sydney and indeed, I can't wait to sit on one of those planes again!With who? God knows.
Went out with Zhen later this evening to a Christian Summit concert and that was excellent.Met Chrissy and her b.f after that at a Bubble teahouse in Northbridge. Weather has been getting more and more chilly and I've swopped to my duck feathered blanket now.Ahhh* It is so hard to get out of the bed every morning which i prefer to get snuggled under the blanket though ;p
*ponder* Sometimes, I wonder what is exactly going through a man's brain. Every now and then, I got to know some new guys who treated me nicely and yet the following day, they will just "disappeared" without any reason.For instance, J was one of the sweetest guy I've ever met.He is probably the first guy to ask my permission to kiss me and never did I hear from him again after that. Maybe he has found someone whom he likes or he's good in his fling-ing. The point I'm trying to get across is that my first intention of getting to know a guy is to be his friend first. However, along the way of getting- to -know process always divert to something else. This happens countless of times. Or perhaps, is there something wrong in myself? keep attracting these sorts of men who can drive me emotionally disturbed.
Will such guys please leave me alone?
For a moment I thought he would be a great pal to watch a Sarah Brightman concert, or to attend a party for fundraising for cancer kids, or go to a museum visit together or even have a good chat over a beer session.
I'm sure these things happened for a reason...and I've yet to find out.
I only understand Him is the greatest and will love me unconditionally.
No comments:
Post a Comment