Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Thoughts on my friend, Mr Valium

GN sent me a SMS late last night.He claimed that he has this feeling that i don't want to chat with him anymore.Come to think about it, we never have any common interests to talk anyway.
It is always evolving about the party and clubbing.... We hardly meet for a catch up and neither he talks much over the phone.Sometimes, I can only understand him through my observations via his actions.He is certainly a man of not many words. I never tell him this before but I do sense a deep melancholic of emotion that is locked at the bottom of his heart.Each time when he talks about Ireland always reminds me of the lonliness when I was in Perth for the 1st 2 years.Nevertheless, I felt this is so wrong/ungrateful of him just to send a SMS assuming things which is not true. When did I ever disappoint him when he needs help in Perth in whatever ways. When did I not offer my invitation for him to come my place for dinner so that you can make yourself feel more at home.When you screwed up your flight, your friends and myself have encouraged you to move on.

Is that really difficult to come up and clarify this instead of telling me off via SMS?



Rocephine ;(

No comments: