Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Hi, where do you come from?

I'm so tired waking up early in the morning like 6 yish to have a shower before getting on the road to the clinic. In fact, my body is still in the snooze mode and thank goodness the first patient didn't turn up (due to diarrhoa? poor man) and I managed to grab a cuppa Earl Grey.


----okay my eyes are closing now......time check 5pm..let me take a nap first...zzzz

Back...
I had a great nightout with Shougi and Raj (my nursing pals) at the Hip-E club. Poor mates were 'attacked' by the gays. And they just had to pretend to act like a couple. And the funny thing is shougi always takes care of us really well and both girls can't stop pretending that shougi is 'mine'. And of course, I did bought drink for Shou too. Even though he has heaps of money in his pocket, one shouldn't greed on others. Bought him a Becks and glad he likes it.Budweiser is still the better choice for me though. After a couple of beers and a shot of Tequlia, I put up a brave front and say 'hi' to this dude at the bar. This is usually not my cup of tea but what the heck. He was gentlemanly enough to get me a Lemon Ruski (yeahhhh, russian vodhka) while I bought him a Canadian Club in return. After much chatting, we decided to get down to the dance floor.Erm, this is part where it gets a little saucy...uhm...anyway, we didn't kiss or anything like this and he got my number.At this point of time, my study is still the main priority and emotional matters should take a back seat. I would only decide to step into a relationship when I feel 100% confidence in giving my committment and trusting him to feel that way too.
That's the thing....I trust people too much..too easily and I'm always the one end up getting hurt.

No comments: