Reassurances
I plucked up the courage to call J and he sounded uninterested or tired. Of course it was disappointing.However, I cannot assume anything from here, like what KH has said. I've showed my sincerity and the next step is his. Moving on moi!
I had a great time @Metro yesterday with a huge bunch of people from Vickery house-university hostel. Was out with Shougi, Shan , Raj and myself having dinner at Kim chee house. The crowd slowly picked up at around 12yish. Oh yeah, it was hot dancing with some guys out there *lol* anyway, I had a great time and Shougi was nice to buy me most of the drinks for that night.Almost suffered from hangover this morning.
It was mom's b'day yesterday and I'm gald she has received my present.heehee. and also dad asked me to advertise my car from now onwards! Woohoo!!
Gotta type my assignment now, plus having menses blue.
No comments:
Post a Comment