PAY
My boss asked me to speak to his wife in-charge of my pay invoice personally. In fact, tax invoice number 6 has not been paid into my account almost for a month and yet she claimed she did. I wonder did she take into that account seriously or not. I've printed out my bank statement and ready to prove to her that she's wrong. And also, I've not been paid as well for other job.
duh* Clinic is starting too slowly for me.On the other hand, the other boss seems to keep telling me patients come back because i've not taken a corn off totally or callous off or whatever. Bah* Guess this is what will happen for a new graduate like me being an inexperienced green horn in foot industry.
I need more jobs! More money to go travelling and I reckon my next destination would be sydney. However, I've already forsee more bills is coming up - professional indemnity and car registration. arrghh*
No comments:
Post a Comment