12.10pm
I have never slept till so late as compared to the past those months. My usual day always begin early in the morning until evening around 4pm. At this time, (especially during winter)I'll never fail to hibernate under the blanket.Yeah I know, I can be a real Ms Piggy. *onik*
There are so many things which I need to work it out eventually:
Firstly, I need to start work a lot more to pay off the migration fees.Next, going to Nursing agency next week to sort out my new staff card and I'll be ready to return to my nurse job over the weekends. Occasionally I'll be working at Artisan orthotic lab making foot insoles.It is quite a bit of messy job where one would get plasters all over at the end of the day.Otherwise, i'll concentrate on my podiatry job on weekdays.
Well, the above plan is for the coming June /July holidays. Public liability insurance +car registration are the main bills to pay in June.
If only i can work full time and I can't because of the eligibilty of my visa status allows me to only work 20 hours/week and unlimited hours during school holidays only.
Sometimes, I feel my body is 'breaking apart' soon....and yet I'm just hanging there...
Right now, the main priority is to study and sit for my exam coming in June. Till then, that marks the completion of another BSc degree. ;)
Oh got a postcard from Bobby from Korea!heh, land of yummy kimchee?
No comments:
Post a Comment