Sunday, May 16, 2004

Morrison : Jazzy and Blues Cafe

Yesterday I was out almost the whole day! Firstly, drove down to Alexander Heights to see Hung about my first start at his clinic next Friday. Yippee! How exciting!

Then received a message from Raj and so both of us decided to go carousel for some shopping. Didn't get anything much except a fabulous looking top for 10 bucks.
Headed down to the river for a run..and this keeps getting better. I need to run to clear my mind and unecessary emotions so that I can say focus what is important for me right now. I do understand that there are some people who come in and out of my life and only the geninue ones will leave their footprints behind. Friends are so important in life and sometimes, we only can concentrate on those which we think they are important. Yes, some friends are also worth to even send an email or saying Hi and no doubt we may not be one of the closest friends.

Keep those friends out whom doesn't respect you and even admit your presence. Because I don't think they are worth the time and your precious efforts.

Later the night, Zhen picked me up to go for a Star Sun concert- a famous singaporean pastor turned singer came to Perth. I bought her CDs and indeed, the lyrics do reflect on my current feelings.
After the concert, Zhen and myself went down to Northbridge and had Chinese for dinner plus check out this fantastic lovely cafe.
MOrrison "Blues and Jazzy cafe" ,next to Elephant pub.
I love the music , ambience, nice staffs and probably i should go there again.
Oh dear, I'm beginning to fall in love with that place...

No comments: