Friday, May 07, 2004

Bursting my heart out

This is how I describe the moment I'm feeling right now. Had a bad day probably: forgot to bring a towel when I went for a swim.Don't know why I ain't got a good feeling today.Feel utterly bad.
Dad didn't get back to me about the car. Firstly, I showed him a mirage and he rejected it because there are a couple of accidents before that. The price was reasonable though. Next, showed him an Echo.This time he claimed he doesn't like the colour.It is a white car and then he commented about the pricing. The car costs about 8k+.I don't like him to give me any false hopes. He sounded serious to have my car changed since March and finally, he said he'll have it changed in June. It is really hard to believe his words. And he added on saying he needs to discuss with mom about it blah blah.
I know I should be contented with what I have. What makes me so vexed is when someone gives me a green light to do something that doesn't seem to happen at all.
In fact, I felt that I'm wasting my time and effort.
Why do I have to listen to him ALL the time - from choosing boyfriends to cars and life.
And even car colours need to be approved by him. I told him before, if you think you can't do anything, then don't say anything to me.

On the lighter note, can't help being bored shitless at home.Went to watch starsky and hutch.Not too bad with lotsa couples around while I got the whole row by myself.
This is not pathetic. I got my own life to lead and I know I'll get over it.
R called up last minute to cancel our teh tarik session coz she watching movie with her partner..*sign* no teh tarik tonight then :O(

No comments: