Monday, May 17, 2004

Time

Nothing's much happening today except I went for a full body massage which I think I need it for quite some time. The neck and upper back ache is killing me. Sent a few postcards to my lovely VirtualTourist friends.And my boss hasn't pay me yet!What the??

Wish I got more time to read other stuffs like non-med related books. I wish I can squeese in more time to visit my patient friends. Wish I can have more time to bake some delicious blueberry muffins for my friends here.

In fact, my plan for next semester is to take up Golf Clinic and right now, Zhen and myself took our first Jazz dance class today! It was not that expensive and the practice is held in a church not far from our place.

Rang Shougi and rest to go down Hip-E together tmorrow and I'm also try to get them down to Bursewood for Can Teen (Fundraising for Cancer teens)at Ruby Room this coming Friday. I'm gonna have a whacky whacky fun week!! Whee! That's the way Ah Huh Ah Huh, i like it! ;p

No comments: