Friday, May 14, 2004

City to Shop

Woke up late in the morning and I felt I'm almost freezed to death.One may think that I could have gotten used to the weather by now but nope. I can never fight against the cold. Made some pancakes for breakfast before heading down to uni to hand in my assignments. Met Therese (who is a nursing laboratory technician) at Nursing building and Beth (over at podiatry building) for lunch. All of us had a good catch up conversations. Soon, I left and took public transport to the aboriginal health centre to meet Sam -my senior in podiatry to return him his assignment and again, we had a few mins of talk coz' i didn't want to take up too much of his time since he's having lunch half way through.

Took a train down to City and gee, I felt that it has been a long time that I step into the region. My best bargain of the day is a Sportsgirl turtleneck top for only $5 bucks.Whee! And other wise, I've made a list of things to buy which didn't happen in the end.Saw a couple of books that I wanna buy!EEKS* Maybe going to Carousel will be a better option.
But first, I need to drive down to the practice at Alexander Heights.

Don't feel like doing anything on a Friday night....*sign* maybe I should be reading through all those insurance policies in regards to my practice.

Otherwise, I'll be going to have teh tarik session with my g.f later. So bored shitless on a Friday night. And meeting up with Zhen tomorrow night. Gosh* we spoke so much crap on the phone.
Meanwhile, Rea from Budapest is leaving from Warsaw. She just had her exams and poor thing she was sick like a puppy.

Paws day on sunday! Wish I can participate in that event! Where can i rent a dog uh??

No comments: