Saturday, May 29, 2004

Thursday night was a little exceptional. I met up with J in Northbridge.Didn't realise he was sitting in the cafe and yet I was messaging him outside the cafe to ask exactly where he was. I felt a little embrassed though..when he first looked into my eyes.From there, I asked if he wanted to go to Universal bar for a drink. Indeed, I made the right choice and the band was playing Barry white's songs..."can't get enough of your love baby..."
J bought me the first drink and in return, I bought him one after that. Initially, he refused my offer but I just reassured him. We had a fair bit of chat of his family background and so on.At least, he is working now as a house painter which gives him fair amount of money to spend. He had this funny expression on his face which I made him do it many times and of course, I had a good laugh out of it. ;p
He stole a kiss on my lips in the bar and well, I took it with a pinch of salt actually.Not until when we walked out of the bar where he started to hold my hands.I dropped him off at this place after that.Gee , he seems to be living in an victorian style house and eventually, I went in and took a look at the place. Met his housemate, M who is another Irish girl he lives with. He showed me her room and his room and uhm....... we kissed even more and he just simply refused to let me leave.By the time I wanted to get back home was 2am.Anyway, we just slept (nothing dramatic happens )till the next morning that i sent him off to train station to work. Not forgetting that he gave me another nice long kiss and we're going shopping tomorrow!yay*
I keep telling myself this: gotta be more sensible before making a decision. Just a rather brief statement to remind myself.More tmorrow...

No comments: