Hurry up weekends!
The thought of J is still flashing on and off my mind. Perhaps, it has been a long time that someone who is so gentle with me and yet, just another sad ending story.
Doing my second assignment now.....Gosh* I wish I can stop typing for a sec.Doing palliative care assignments are never fun.I can't wait for weekends to come. Watching a concert with Zhen and Chrissy on Saturday. And not sure what Anna is up to over the weekends but I guess there will be a plan to meet up the dudes from Canada.Feeling so tired....was chatting with my dentist g.f in Mt Isa as usual. And Martin from Israel, he is one great awesome friend that I ever had. Always ready to lend one of his listening ears.In fact, he was asking me how to advice his only daughter about boy-girl relationship and in relation to intimacy matters. Well, I'm sure dad would be panicking when his little girl starts to grow up ..heh.
Otherwise, still having tough luck with cars..Haven't found anything I like yet but I'm taking my own time.
No comments:
Post a Comment