Tonight's dinner menu:
rice with stir-fry veg+ mince meat in oyster sauce
Work is alright I supposed but I was a little upset or feeling rather disappointed. Some folks at the senior citizens complained about moi not 'caring' enough or whatever shit. Anyway, my boss didn't tell me exactly the story. Boss said he is also not every sure about what exactly is happening there but hey, the folks doesn't pay as much as private consultation charges. The usual consult time for each patient is about 20 mins and that include doing some adminstrative work like collecting the fees, writing out notes, and making the next appointment date. I haven't detect anything unusual from those old folks and my bet is they probably 'back-stabbed' me with their rumblings to someone's else. Seriously, at all the practices where I'm working at is dealing with all the veterans and elderly people only.And nothing else more than that. Yeah who knows, they(bosses) might be exploiting me instead. I feel so stagnant at this point and i got the urge to explore all other different areas of podiatry please ...rather than having nails, callus, corns. I am not complaining being bored but at least, they got to let me have a fair bit of mixed varieties.
With all these shi*t that is happening, one of the bosses probably thinks I might not competent enough to handle the patients at private setting.*sigh* Ultimately, before I left the clinic, boss said don't take anything too hard where he just wants to reflect whatever he has heard 'indirectly' from the patients. Indeed, truth hurts.
If only people learn to appreciate a bit more in life, the world will be a much better place to live in. Unfortunately, in the real world, the story ain't exactly like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment