Sunday, May 23, 2004

Woke up this morning and made myself some yummy egg and bacon muffin with a cuppa espresso. Feeling somewhat tired from the late night on Friday.Yeah probably getting old...someone told me I'm starting to behave like an 'old' woman. Actually, shouldn't be the word 'matured' which is more appropriate?

I was intending to stay at home for the whole of Sunday ..I should be printing notes off the uni's website but I'm just *ucking lazy.Opps* (excuse my French). Anna rang me and we decided to head down to Harbour town and basically, squandering my money on some cheap but nice tops from Table 8 and Esprit.
That goes the whole of Sunday arvo.EEKS* Not very productive I must say.

Irish dude emailed me if I was keen to go out with a drink next week.Haven't reply him but I'll think about it.......;p

One more exam and assignment to go!!!! I can't wait to reach till the end of the road on studying.

No comments: