Friday, April 09, 2004

Tis' Good is Long Weekend

I've never sleep so soundly for the past few weeks. The usual routine during the semester is making me of sleep deprivation. Woke up really late for the 1st time of the year.*lol* 11am? Nothing much on a Good Friday. Making full use of time to do research assignment and headed down to the beach to take sunset pics. The bloody clouds just hide the sun away! It could be the perfect picture.Better luck next time perhaps.
Ah jan was sweet to create another blog for moi. Haven't had the time to "renovate" on it but I'll get started prob in 2 weeks' time. As all of you know, I'm a HTML idoit.

Rang Birkenstock shoe store yesterday to express my interest in attending a FOOT PARTY. HEEHEE and podiatrists do get 30% off for selected shoes. And rang up another podiatrist to express my interest in volunterring my service for the poors at a local catholic church. At least, I feel that my quality of life will improve. It would be nice to see others "donating" their time to help unforunate ones too. Very often, people always say time=money. Wonder how many people out there do make full use of time wisely......or rather prefers to let time drift away slowly.
I've got bigger plans on my future now :ox. I'm just gonna whack it on my blog. I've dreamt of winning Woman of the Year. I think it is only when one has acheived at a higher level of status, people will then salute and appreciate your work. Getting recognition is one thing, gaining respect / setting a good role model for the people is my main objective for the world today. Fwah.......The key of the future is tomorrow. So I'll be taking one step at a time :O)

Wish someone can hear this message (To: J)
Not all the pebbles that you pick up along the way are the same,
some are ugly, some are beautiful, some are truthful, some are bad,
if you do pick up a good pebble and yet u break it,
the chances is that you may not pick another pebble as good as before.
So, I hope you will keep walking,
pick up the right pebble and learn to treasure it with all your heart.

No comments: