Thursday, April 08, 2004

Dearest Blog,
Thank for a bunch of fabulous friends that I have that I've ever felt better than before ever since............(don't wish to repeat the details again). I understand that I may have fallen into a pit hole of lust and it'll not happen again.Special thanks for Eli who gave me those valuable comments and somehow, I've become more of a +ve person. Deleting all the information (online ) on that person was rather painful.In fact, not seeing his nick or information around makes me feel better. As i've mentioned earlier, I forgive him but I can't let him to remind of my sadness again.
On the lighter note, my boss gave me some Easter Choc eggs from Lindt. And I've bought my Easter bunny of the year is Lindt Gold bunny Dark choc.YUm. got the pic pasted on my friendster.
Anyway, can't crap any longer. have to focus on my research assignment. *gosh* let me get through this!

No comments: