Monday, April 12, 2004

I've been a goody two shoe girl this weekend. No partying ;no boozing and in fact, more assignment work.Table is trying its best not to be looked as if i'm studying in a war zone. Went to Riverview church today with my friend Y coz she doesn't know how to get her way there. Generally, i'm glad my parents are pretty open minded. Dad doesn't mind if I follow friends to church (no doubt I'm not a christian or catholic) and yet he respects other religions too.That's absolutely cool.
On the contrary, my tears just rolled involuntarily after the screen just shown a few snippets of Passion of Christ -->especially when Jesus's hand got nailed to the crucifix. My heart felt the most deepest pain that I've ever come across....is that a calling?
After service, went to Kim Chee house in Northbridge and caught up a bit of updates with Y. Gave a few easter eggs to the kids at the church too. Guess it's more for the sake of my own health *lol* and being afraid of getting those extra calories.wtf?!

I've totally forgive J by now....somehow, I do hope he comes to the point and realises that he has just a potential good friend. I wanted to send the message to him..not sure shld i do it or not.The message is indicated in the previous entry..*frowns*

Met up C for coffee @Oriels and we chatted so much over the phone as well as at the cafe.It's amazing how our friendship blooms faster than anything else.

More work on Palliative care for cancer patients.....*sign* so depressing doing such assignments.

On the other hand, I'm yakking to multiple med friends on IRC (a lot easier tat way too).

No comments: