Dear Blog,
I've been partying hard for the past 2 days and this keeps getting better.Headed down to Rise Club last friday and thanks to B for giving me a lift. PLus, got to know 2 more boys who arrived here in town this week. Erm, can't remember their names though :P
A couple of SQ boys seemed like to ask me the same question that night.
"So, what do you think of the boys here? Any eligible ones that you fond of?"
Seriously, I'm not hurrying to get into a relationship and I'm taking it slow and easy to know more new friends!
Right now, i'm helping KH to plan his 1st valentine's day celebration.Keeping fingers crossed that the plan will go well that day.
I've actually gave him a list of ideal valentine's gifts.How sweet he can be.
To me, V-day always sux....and it suxs big time. I don't think I would know how to love someone again with the reason for being single for donkey years. A lot of people kept saying that I;m too picky. yeah, picky for a good reason. Don't wish to think too much for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment