Friday, February 13, 2004

"I don't like dates....I prefer Prunes"

I was supposed to go down to the orthotic lab today but I've got an acupuncture appointment down at VP Podiatry. Met CR (my future potential boss) and he has also arranged for a time for me so that we can see the patients together next week. The other podiatry boss wants me to work for him 3 hours/week.However, things will not get finalised till i get my uni timetable.
I can't imagine myself splitting up into 3 places to practice! How exciting!

Tomorrow is St Valentine's Day. Gosh* how much I detest this day. Seeing all the lovey dovey couples on the streets only makes me feel nausea and sick. No one ever gave me flowers except I asked a guy friend to give Lillies to me on my b'day last year.(as requested...see the difference).
None of the guys I know would actually give me whatever flowers.......all i'm asking is just A TULIP.
Never mind, just another day. I know I'll get over it. As I've read from the Straits Times earlier on, I should get all the single girls and get drunk and masscare all the love songs.

Maybe I should go down to the City now....so bored..

No comments: