Monday, February 16, 2004

I am thinking of buying a tulip for myself@Subiaco Market today and chuck it onto a Midori Illusion bottle (which I've offered it to my housmate A yesterday..as least, he cooked mee goreng for me on V-day). Smsed Therese (former podiatry receptionist) and met up with her for lunch at Subi Hotel. Therese is such a fun loving lady in her early 40s and even a young french 25 year- old surfer dude tried to hit on her. And after lunch, we went to Oriels for a drink. I've been a good girl....heh, ordered a healthy raspberry/cranberry nudie juice rather than something alcoholic. Both of us had a good chat and other than that, everything is cool.
So we left the place about 3 yish in arvo and thinking that it;s too early to go home. So moi drive to the city and bought a SUNDAY DOUBLE movie ticket @ piccadilly. Not a bad deal for 2 movies for 6 bucks. Well, basically i just wanna kill the time.
The boy sitting next to me starting chatting with me. Haha, he introduced himself and asked about my age. To think that he thinks I'm 22!! Woo hoo.....*lol*
plus, he's only 19 this year studying in TAFE.Anyway, he's currently working as a promotor in BIG APPLE and there is this dance party going on 28th feb. Told Stef about it too and apparently, her parent's friend's son is the doing the DJ-ing that night.So , he took my number down and will SMS me about the details.

Oh, just another quick one on last Wednesday, I went out with GA. I guess I must say I really do enjoy his company. We shared the same passion for medicine and yakked thru'out our pizza dinner. Both of us caught a movie earlier on too.

OMG, too tried to type now.....

No comments: